Thursday, October 8, 2015

Pet Peeves

I know I may of failed my deadline for my next post by just a little itty bitty bit, but better late than never I suppose. I thought I would write something a little more lighthearted for once, because my mood 1000% of the time will dictate on the mood of my writing, and ya know what? I'm feeling pretty happy. With that let's get to it: my pet peeves.

Lets kick of this list with something that annoys most:

inconsiderate people. I can say with full certainly that I'm not always the kindest and most thoughtful person; but I will never be found talking to someone full volume in a quite room, listening to my music so loud that its offensive to other people, or being rude to a waiter/waitress.

Short jokes.

When people insist on being correct, regardless of what the topic is. A good example of this is when people try to argue against someones opinion. Let me just set the record straight, I could careless if you think other wise but DO NOT tell someone their opinion is wrong if it simply doesn't match up with yours. You can always disagree but to shut down an opinion, its just silly and useless.

On a happier note let's touch on some things I enjoy about people:

When people hold the door open. Good job.
When people greet me with my name. Good job.
When people make eye contact or smile with me. Good job.
When people are empathetic of this that or anything else. Good job.
When people respect my and what I enjoy to do with my time. Good job.

I could literally keep that list going for days if I wanted to, but for the sake of the length of this post, I will limit it to what I have.

Comment what some of your pet peeves are in the comments! Don't forget to subscribe!

As always, have a beautiful day!
Olivia

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog it was very accurate. I especially agree with having an argument with somebody who is bad at arguing. My favorite is when they bring no real evidence to back up anything that they are saying. I could lists a few people but for the sake of politeness I will not, but I assume you can guess some of the people I am talking about. Have you ever experienced those people who don't do anything wrong and are not necessarily mean but they always get on your nerves? Those kinds of people are one of my pet peeves. I found your list of pet peeves fun to read and I would to hear back from you if there are any more that you would like to add to that list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia,

    I really enjoyed this post. Lots of this is really relatable and I have the same opinion on most as you do. I can especially agree on people who insist on being correct, especially with opinions. That is the worst! Do you think people do this to take attention away from people, or more of an internal thing about always being right? I especially like how you changed the topic to things you enjoy about people. My personal favorite of these is people greeting you by name. Nowadays I feel as if this is becoming less and less common, so these people make me really happy! You are an amazing writer and I look forward to reading more posts.

    -Maddie

    ReplyDelete